Bow Fingerless Mittens
Crochet Fingerless Mittens and Bow Crochet Pattern PDF
Trendy warm fingerless and bow crochet photo tutorial to enjoy cold.
Skill Level > Easy
Finished measures one size fits most!
Adult Woman: 7.9 in (20 cm) hand circunsference, 13 in (33 cm) lenght.
This PDF tutorial comes with:
- Text instructions in American English Crochet Standard Terms
- 21 Pages full of PHOTOS step by step on how to make fingerless and Bow
Stitches used in this tutorial:
- silp ring
- slip stitch
- single crochet
- half double crochet
- double crochet
- Front Loop double crochet & Back loop double crochet (FL dc and BL dc) illustrated and explained Front Post double crochet & Back Post double crochet (FP dc and FP dc) illustrated and explained
- Acrylic DK light weight n.3 yarn: about 150 grms for both mittens
- Small amount of acrylic Fingering weight super fine yarn n°2 for bows
- Size 3.5mm crochet hook
- Size 2mm crochet Hook
- Tapestry needle