Brain Hat for Science
How to Knit a Brain Hat!
MARCH FOR SCIENCE: APRIL 22, 2017
This is a great project idea for the upcoming March for Science or show off your brainiac smarts all year round.
• March for Science date announced April 22, 2017
• PDF coming soon, thanks for asking!
• Join Facebook Group ’Brain Hats and Thinking Caps’
BRAIN HAT WEBSITE INCLUDE:
• Video Tutorial for the Knitted Brain Hat
• How to Make Gray Matter with I-Cords
• How to Attach Your Brains to Your Hat
• Free Knitted Hat Pattern for Your Base (.pdf pattern to come soon!)
WEBSITE ALSO INCLUDES LINKS TO:
• Patterns links to other Knit + Crochet versions
• How to Buy, Sell, and Beg for a Brain Hat
• Brain Hat Alternative Ideas
• Facebook Group ’Brain Hats and Thinking Caps’
• Worsted Weighted Yarn, in any fiber/colors of your choice
• 1 Circular Knitting Needle (for Hat) – Size 8US, 16″ long
• 4 Double Pointed Knitting Needles (for Hat) – Size 8 US
• 2 Double Pointed Knitting Needles (for I-Cord) – Size 10.5 US
• Scissors and a Tapestry Needle