Shawls and Scarf Collection
This handpainted scarf with its angular lines is achieved by combining a simple lace pattern with garter stitch blocks. The constantly changing direction of the pattern creates the effect of an interlocking brick façade.
Easy to work in a fingering weight merino wool, you can fashion several versions of this scarf:
- as a neck warmer - 310 yds
- as a full scarf (as pictured) - 700 yds
- or as a shawl - 930 yds
Directions are given for all three variations.
- Neck Warmer is 19 cm./7.5 in. wide x 130 cm./51 in. long
- Full scarf is 28 cm./11 in. wide x 180 cm./71 in. long
- Shawl is 434 cm./17 in. x 175 cm./69 in. long
Instructions: Charted and Handwritten