buy it now or visit pattern website
A free version is also available.
• Size 10, 6 mm Double Point Knitting Needles
• 2 skeins Lion Brand Yarns, Heartland, 100% Acrylic, Worsted Weight, 142 grams, 251 yards (230m), Color 113 Redwood
• Row Marker
• Cabling Hook
• Waste Yarn
• Darning Needle
• Size J, 6 mm Crochet Hook
• 4 stitches x 6 rows = 1” x 1” in stockinette stitch
• One Size: Sasquatch
• This pattern is written to be knit in the round from the toe up.
• This stocking is done on needles that are a bit large for the size of the yarn. This means that there will be a lot of stretch when it’s done to hold bigger gifts, but it is also easy knit in and uneven gauge if not careful.
• The toe chart should be done four times for each round.
• Stitches outlined in red denote stitch sequences that are repeated in certain situations. Check the written instructions for the correct count.
• Slipped stitches are slipped purl-wise.
• It is not advisable to hang the stocking while it is filled.
• Stocking can also be worn as a hat.
“Knitted Fisherman Stocking”, Wrights Classroom, accessed November 15, 2015, http:// http://web.archive.org/web/20100201174119/http://www.wrig...
Included with this pattern is a second PDF document that shows an alternate cable for the ankle and leg portions of the stocking.