If you like Buster, make sure to check out BONK! They are monster besties!
Materials & Tools
- MC & CC of any weight yarn
Approx. 50 grams of MC & 25 grams of CC
- US 5, but needle size will vary depending on the yarn you use. I suggest going down 1 - 2 sizes from the smallest needle size for the recommended gauge on the yarn label.
- this project can be worked on DPN’s, 2 circs or a 40” circular for Magic Loop (my Preferred method), just make sure to distribute your stitches evenly for working in the round
- additional needle for 3-needle dec & join
- tapestry needle
- stitch marker (optional) to mark beg of round
- safety eyes - I used 15mm eyes on my samples purchased from seller 6060 on Etsy
- embroidery floss or yarn scraps for mouth
- wool felt for eyes (optional)
-3-needle dec. & join - photo tutorial included in pattern
Happy knitting & creating,
~Susan aka NoKnitSherlock