BUY 5 ITEMS IN MY RAVELRY STORE AND GET 20% OFF
With this wonderful mobile you can decorate and brighten up any room in your home. Have fun doing it yourself :)
· Skill Level: Easy / Intermediate
· Cloud: 5,5x4,3 (width x height) inches approx.
· Butterfly: 1,2 (height) inches approx.
· I used Worsted Weight Yarn for this pattern.
· Make the pattern larger or smaller by changing the type of yarn and hook.
· Written in American English crochet terms.
· The Butterfly Applique Pattern is very detailed and easy to follow phototutorial. The pdf file contains 18 pages with 84 helpful photographs and extra notes to help you. Also this pattern has text instructions and symbol chart instructions.
· All stitches used in the applique pattern are explained step by step.
· Also you’ll find a mobile tutorial so you can make it for an easy way.
By purchasing this pattern you agree to the following:
This pattern is copyright protected and cannot be sold, transmitted, distributed or reproduced in any form or by any means. However, you are welcome to donate, gift as well as sell any of your finished items (if you are an Individual Crafter). If you sell your work online, please link to my shop at http://www.oneandtwocompany.com
You will need Adobe Reader to open this Pattern. The program can be downloaded for Free at http://www.adobe.com
If you have any question don’t hesitate to contact me.
These patterns are copyright One and Two Company (c) so PLEASE DO NOT COPY, SHARE, ADJUST OR RESELL MY PATTERN.
✿✿ Be Creative. Be Original ✿✿