Buttoned Baby Boots Ankle Wrap Around
This is a Knitting PATTERN Buttoned Baby Boots Ankle Wrap Around…
… is an easy to knit these booties. The Booties are knitted on two needles.
Gorgeous and soft girls and boys ankle boots! The sure way to keep baby’s feet snug and warm!
The cuff has a functional button for ease in putting on and taking off. Only basic skills are required.
For help I place the useful internet links.
Skill level: Easy
This pattern made for
• 0-6 months (or app. 3,5 inc (9,5 cm) foot length)
• (6- 9 months (or app. 4 inc (10,5 cm)
• (9- 12 months (or app. 4,7 inc (12 cm)
• Approx. 90 m/98yards - 15% alpaca, 35% Merino wool, 50% acrylic DK, Worsted weight yarn (3 Light) ;
• 2 Flat buttons diameter app.15 mm ;
• Yarn needle;
• Needles 3,5 mm /US 4;
• Optional – crochet hook US E ( 3, 5 mm).
ALL MY PATTERNS ARE WRITTEN IN STANDARD AMERICAN TERMS!
For your convenience there are step by step description and many photos.
You can always contact me if you have any problems with the pattern.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN BUT YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM IF YOU LIKE.
Thank you for visiting my shop! You are always Very Welcome!
L’Oasi della Maglia Designs © 2014