Cable Baby Slippers
This is a PATTERN for knitted Baby Cable Slippers!
The price is for pattern only, not for the finished item.
Skill level: easy
Pattern is written for size 0-6 months (9cm sole), changes for size 6-12 (10cm sole) are in .
• one skein of any worsted-weight yarn (approx.. 110 yards)
• Small amount of contrasting color yarn (optional – you can work edging in the same color or omit it at all)
• two size 4 (3.5mm) needles or size needed to obtain gauge
• 3.5mm crochet hook (optional – needed for edging only and the edging can be omitted)
• cable needle (if you don’t have it you can try to use any other third needle or safety pin. But for so small cables I don’t use it all, I just slip two sts and pick them at once with second needle from back or front as needed.)
• pins (optional)
ALL MY PATTERNS ARE WRITTEN IN STANDARD AMERICAN TERMS!
Price is for the PATTERN only, not the finished product. YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN BUT YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM IF YOU LIKE.
Thank you for looking and keep an eye out for more patterns to come!
Mon Petit Violon Designs © 2015