Cable V-neck Sweater
Skill level - easy/intermediate
Pattern is made for one size, but I suggest to work
- with sport weight yarn (FINE 2) and crochet hook 3.25mm (D) for size 1-2years,
- with DK weight yarn (LIGHT 3) and crochet hook 3.5mm (E) for size 3-4years,
You can use also thicker yarn - worsted weight yarn for example, to make it even bigger, but for this I don’t provide gauge and amount of yarn needed.
Please, check the gauge for each size before you start.
1-2 years (3-4 years) – 23 ½ (27½ ) in or 60 (70)cm
1-2 years (3-4 years) – 13 (15) in or 33 (38) cm
• 250gr sport weight yarn or 300gr DK-weight yarn
• crochet hook 3.25mm (D) or 3.5mm (E), or size needed to obtain gauge
• thread and needle (optional)
With sport weight yarn – 10dc and 6 rows = 2inches
With DK weight yarn – 8dc and 5 rows = 2 inches
st(s) – stitch(es)
ch – chain stitch
sc – single crochet
dc – double crochet
sl st - slip stitch
crossed dc - I explain with photos how to make it.
Front Post dc and Back Post dc - explained as well.