Cat-eared Hoodie by Pierrot (Gosyo Co., Ltd)
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
© Pierrot Yarns (Gosyo Co., Ltd.)
This pattern is available for free.
Both English and Japanese versions are fully charted using standard knitting and/or crochet symbols. Japanese version available here.
- Japanese size 5 & 6 straight knitting needles (3.6 & 3.9mm)
- Japanese size 5 double-pointed knitting needles (3.6 & 3.9mm)
- Japanese size 5/0 crochet hook (3.0mm)
- 4 buttons (12mm)
- small amount embroidery thread in pink and turquoise
- 260g (546m) Dolce Lino, color 08
- small amount Cotton Neat S, color 01
- 10g (23.8m) Cotton Neat S, color 03
- 15g (35.6m) Cotton Neat S, color 35
Note: see this video tutorial on how to attach ears to hood.