Celtic Child Small Miracles Baby Blanket
We now have our own Ravelry Group! Do come and join us in the Impeccable Knitters’ Gathering Place! You’d be ever so welcome!
Another pattern in our Celtic Child Series
Knit in organic cotton, this square blanket of alternating diamond-cable framed leaves and double moss stitch is for the most treasured of babies!
• The blanket is knit as one unit. No seaming.
• There is a 10-row Moss Stitch (k1, p1 opposing every row) border at the top and bottom and a 5-stitch Moss Stitch edging on each side.
• The centre pattern portion consists of 49 rectangles based on 2 patterns: Double Moss Stitch and Leaf in Diamond which are offset every horizontal repeat.
• The “leaf” units each begin with 22 sts, increase to 25 sts and decrease again to 22 sts by the last row.
• The Double-Moss Stitch units remain 22 sts throughout.
8 stitch markers
Yarn needle to weave in ends
Knit flat in one piece
2 versions are included: a Charts Only version and a written instruction row-by-row version.
Reviewed by Peacefully Knitting June 2011
Always be sure you are working with the most recently published version of any knitting pattern.
Last Update for this Pattern on Ravelry: June 9, 2013 (v1.2) (this update added a missing abbreviation ‘M1P’ to the Abbreviations section)
Previous Update: Feb 2013 (v1.1) as we published it under our new Impeccable Knits label.*