Celtic heart necklace
A detailed crochet tutorial with many images and explanations, anyone can follow it and create the designs, no special knowledge is required, only two hands and a good eyesight.
The materials required are:
- copper/gold filled/fine silver wire fro the necaklce
- colored copper wire in a contrast color
- a necklace clasp and a jump ring
The tools needed are:
- a crochet hook size 0.6mm
- an extra small ISK starter - optional. The instructions include explanations how to create the Celtic heart necklace with and without the ISK starter. It is very recommended though. For those of you looking for a last minute original gift this could be perfect.
Please note all rights reserved to YooLa (aka Yael Falk), and it is prohibited to make commercial use of the tutorial and/or the pattern.