- having the tendency or ability to change; variable
Sometimes something is too much fun to just do once! That was the case for the lovely stitch on these socks. It looks smashing worked as an all over pattern (as in the yellow version), but it also lends itself to both a more sedate rib (as on the blue version) and to something a bit fancier (as on the gray version).
Best of all, you don’t have to decide which version you want to make until you’ve worked the first few inches, so you can totally play it by ear and see what the knitting fates have in mind for you!
These are perfect for you if:
- You’re feeling indecisive
- You want lots of options with your socks
They’re not for you if:
- You don’t like charts (the pattern uses charts)
- You hate swatching (you need to swatch to check your needle size)