Checker Tote by Svetlana Avrakh
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
© 2005 House of White Birches
This pattern is available for free.
- Classic Wool Merino (223 yds/100g per ball): 3 balls Aran #00202 (MC)
- Boa (71 yds/50g per ball): 2 balls Blue Bird #81105 (A)
- Size 8 (5mm) needles
- Size 10 (6mm) set of 4 double-pointed needles (dpn)
- Size H/8/5mm crochet hook
- Stitch marker
- 1/2 yard fabric for lining
- Snap fasteners: 1 set (optional)
Body of bag is worked flat, handles are worked in the round. The vertical lines are made with surface crochet.