Cheep, Cheep! by Patons
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 2 projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
Pattern is rated intermediate (two beehives).
Requires embroidery: cross stitch, chain stitch and straight stitch.
- 18 months: chest 20”/51cm, finished chest 24”/61cm
- 2 years: chest 22”/56cm, finished chest 26.5”/66cm
- 4 years: chest 24”/61cm, finished chest 28.5”/72cm
- 6 years: chest 26”/66cm, finished chest 30”/76cm
- 1 ball each of contrast colours A and C
- oddments of contrast colours D, E and F
- main colour B: 4 balls for two smaller sizes, 5 balls for two larger sizes
Other materials needed
- six buttons
- two stitch holders
- stuffing for chicks