Cheques Shawlette / Kerchief Triangle Scarf
Shawlette, kerchief, triangle scarf - this mini shawl is perfect for women and men alike, using a simple while sophisticated checkered rib pattern.
This is a one skein pattern for that gorgeous skein of hand dyed or painted fingering/sock weight yarn you’ve been longing to use (at least 380 yards)!
- “Intermediate level” knitting pattern
- 380 yards fingering weight yarn (shown: photo 1 - Becoming Art merino wool suave; photo 2 - Hedgehog Fibres merino wool/cashmere/nylon blend, one skein) (suggested alternates: Wool Candy Macaron, Wabi Sabi Yarns Gousha, Malabrigo Sock Yarn, Madeline Tosh Merino Light)
- Size 3(5) circular knitting needle (or size needed to obtain gauge)
- One to two sizes larger needle (optional, for bind off)
- Blocking wires/rust proof pins
- Tapestry needle
- Width (base): 42-43”(46”) or 106.7-109.2 cm (116.8 cm)
- Length (midpoint from base to point): 20.5” (52.07 cm)
All knitting patterns from Phydeaux Designs include email and RM support! Details are included in the pattern.
Please note that this pattern is for personal, non-commercial use only.