Cherry Bracelet & Barrette by Maggie Pace
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 7 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Cherry Bracelet & Barrette
This pattern is available for free.
Each cherry is an approximate .75” sphere.
- “Small Balls”, Red, 100% #4 worsted wool by Pick Up Sticks
- US size 10 straight needles
- Yarn Needle
- Beading needle
- Needle nose pliers
- Eight or nine 1/8” diameter ‘seed’ bead
- Eight or nine 3/8” glass beads
- 8mm clear stretchy beading elastic
- Silver crimp tubes
- Black cord elastic
- A blank 2” metal barrette
- 10” length of 3/8” grosgrain ribbon
16 sts over 20 rows = 4 square inches on size 10 needles, unfelted.