Child of the 80s: Leg Warmer Love
- All yarns from Artfibers in San Francisco
- 2 skeins of Ballet or Smoothie in color of choice
- 1 skein of Venus in color of choice
- Knitting Needles - #10.5 & #8 straight and #5 dpn
- Crochet Hook - G
Sizing: This pattern is pretty stretchy so it should fit Small to Medium sized legs. For larger sizes, just add 2 or 4 rows to each section, or use a larger needle. You do not want them to be too loose or they don’t conform to your sexy legs.
- Ballet and Smoothie are both microfiber yarns. A nice substitution would be Rowan Calmer.
- Venus is a linen ribbon yarn but could be substituted with just about any light worsted weight yarn. I used Stacy Charles Tahki Cotton.
Gauge: 13 st/18 rows=3” on size #10.5