Christmas Cable Stocking
Join me on Facebook for fun, giveaways, and more!
This Christmas Stocking is worked flat, making it easy and quick to work up. The cables give this stocking a classic and timeless look, making sure it is loved by all generations. This makes the perfect gift, as it is sure to be cherished for years to come.
• 200 yards of w.w. yarn for the body of the stocking.
• 100 yards of w.w. yarn for the cuff and pom poms
• Size 4.25mm (G) crochet hook.
• Needle for sewing in ends and seaming.
• Stitch marker.
• Two yarn pom poms in same color as the cuff
• Here is a link to a photo AND video tutorial for this stitch: http://katiescrochetgoodies.com/2014/08/braided-cable-cro...
• Here is a link to a video tutorial on making pom poms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjxJFcm16r0
Please feel free to take the items you’ve created from my pattern and use them at your leisure, but please do not sell, edit, or redistribute this pattern in any way, or claim this original work as your own. Knotted Notions retains all rights to the content here within. Thank you for your understanding.