Christmas Downunder Festive Ornaments
This pattern package gives crochet instructions for a variety of Christmas ornaments inspired by the Australian Bush. Our Christmas is in summer and no place for a snowman!
Two basic shapes are used – a ball and a bell which can be used on their own as happy little ornaments or:
• Create Gum Nut Pixies, Cockatoos and Koalas from the ball shape
• Create Kangaroos and Fairy Wrens from the bell shape.
• Use jingle bells, glitter and ribbons to decorate your ornaments.
• Worked in 8ply, double knit or worsted weight yarn and a hook size 8, 4mm or J6
• These are fun and easy to make, so liven up your Christmas tree with a little bit of the Aussie Bush.
•Instructions are provided in Australian/British and American terms
The pattern will come to you as a pdf file.