Christmas Tree Hanging Ornaments - 4 sizes
This is a PDF pattern for Christmas Tree Hanging Ornaments which contains instructions for 4 sizes, suggestions on how to decorate the trees and tips for making your own desirable size. In addition you can make each tree unique by using different colours and type of yarns, ‘the only limit is your imagination’ :)
Basic knowledge of crochet is required (US terms), at least how to make, chain/s, slip stitch, single and double crochet stitches.
MAIN MATERIALS AND TOOLS:
- Acrylic, Cotton or Bamboo yarn in Green and White colours
- Hook size 2.5mm
- Tapestry needle
- Large: H 20cm (8in) x W 14cm (5 ½in)
- Medium: H 16cm (6½in) x W 10 cm (4in)
- Small: H 11cm (4 ½ in) x W 10cm (4 in)
- Tiny: H 7cm (3in) x W 6cm (2½in).
- If you are using different yarn brand or type, use a hook size indicated on the label of the yarn.
Instructions are written in English and expressed in US crochet terms.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have :)
VERY, VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:
By purchasing any 4 or more of my patterns you will get the fourth one for free. Simply add 4 or more patterns to your shopping basket and the least expensive pattern will be, automatically, chosen as a free pattern; for 8 patterns the 2 least expensive becomes free and this goes on. Please note ‘Combos’ are not eligible for this offer as they are already offered at a discount.
PLEASE HAVE IN MIND:
- You may not copy, resell, translate, post on the internet or redistribute (fully or partially) this pattern.
- Mass production and Internet sales of finished items based on this pattern are not allowed. If you are interested in doing so please contact me.
Thanks for looking :)
Blog: Toma Creations