“This soft and cuddly stuffed toy is the perfect size and texture for any baby. It will soon become a fast favourite with a crib set.”
- Set of 5 DPNS (US 2; 2.75mm)
- scrap yarn (for provisional cast-on)
- stitch marker
- yarn needle
- stuffing (approx. 1.4 oz)
- 1 hank of embroidery floss (black or the colour of your choice)
- Bit of pink embroidery floss (optional)
You don’t have to weave in any ends on a stuffed animal, just hide the ends inside. If the animal is already stuffed as you’re finishing an end, use a yarn needle to poke it through the other side of the animal’s body. Pull the yarn taut, and cut it near the body. The end will disappear into the body.
Exact gauge is not crucial, but be sure that stitches are tight enough that stuffing will not show between them.