This romantic and elegant top-down pullover is worked seamlessly implementing short-row shaping for the back. The yoke has tiers of gradually increasing eyelets, emphasizing the simple detail in this sweater. The body and sleeves are shaped to fit and, worked in the round, there’s practically no finishing!
Now Compass pullover is available in Italian.
Errata can be found here
• One 29” circular needle (circ) in size US 3
• One 16” circ in size US 3 3.25 mm
• One set of double-pointed needles (dpns) in size US 3
Or size to obtain gauge
• Crochet hook
• Stitch markers (m) in 3 different colors
• Waste yarn and/or stitch holders
• Tapestry needle
• Row counter (optional)