Concerto by Marnie MacLean
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
- Chest: 34½ (39, 42½, 48, 58)”
- Length: 25 (25, 26, 27, 28)”
- 1 skein Bamboo 100% bamboo (100g/250yd per ball) by South West Trading Co. divided evenly into 2 balls
- 2 (2, 3, 3, 4) balls Melody 65% rayon/35% nylon (100g/400yd per ball) by South West Trading Co.
- US #9/5.5mm - 24” circular needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
Notions: stitch markers, tapestry needle
Optional Supplies: 1 yard of 1.5” Grosgrain ribbon in color to match piece, assorted beads, bead needle and thread
- The borders are achieved by working those areas with Melody and Bamboo at the same time. When working the borders, knit holding both yarns for the width indicated, then drop the Bamboo yarn, continue knitting to the other border, pick up a second strand of Bamboo and knit both the Melody and Bamboo to the end.
- If preferred, work the body of the top with no shaping. This will require some additional yarn.