Constance by Berroco Design Team
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
From the Berroco website:
A feminine version of our zipped up cardigan in Bluefaced Leicester has a modified dimple sleeve, crocheted picot trim and pompon zipper pulls.
Shown in size Small - Body Conscious
Skill level: Intermediate
- Berroco Bluefaced Leicester (50g, 103yds), 8(9-9-10-10-11) balls #7019 Mayan Teal
- straight knitting needles, sizes 6 and 8 or size to obtain gauge
- bottom opening zipper to fit front opening
- crochet hook, size H/8 (5mm)
- cable needle
- 5sts x 7 rows = 1” in stockinette stitch on size 8 needles
- 6sts = 1” in k2, p2 ribbing on size 6 needles with ribbing slightly stretched