Cozumel Scarf and Mitts
This scarf and mitts set was originally exclusively designed for Club Dragonfly’s January 2013 shipment.
You should have enough yarn in one skein of Djinni to make at least the scarf and mitts. Depending on your tension, you may have enough left over for the bonus headband.
The scarf features a pocket so it can be worn as an ascot.
The headband pattern is courtesy of Corrine Walcher.
- Scarf - US 5 (3.75mm) and US 7 (4.5mm)
- Mitts Size S/M - US 3 (3.25mm) and 5 (3.75mm) dpns
- Mitts Size M/L - US 4 (3.5mm) and US 6 (4.0mm) dpns
- Headband - US 7 (4.5mm)
Gauge in Garter:
- Scarf & Headband - 6 sts/8 rows per inch
- Mitts Size S/M - 7 sts/8 rows per inch
- Mitts Size M/L - 6 sts/8 rows per inch