Crazy Eyes Frog Booties
PROMOTION: Buy 4 or more Patterns to Save 20% of your entire purchase (Patterns have to be added to the cart & purchased together. Discount will apply automatically at checkout). Most recent specials are listed at IraRott.com.
CROCHET LEVEL: Intermediate
FORMAT: PDF, 24 pages, 6.57 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms, diagrams, and many step-by-step photos (conversion to UK terms is also included). Easy to follow.
SKILLS: Chain, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, treble crochet, crossed double crochet, Romanian point lace cord, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
• Lily Sugar’n Cream Yarn - weight category: 4 / worsted
• Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Yarn Solids - weight category: 4 / worsted
• Red Heart Super Saver Yarn or Bernat Super Value Yarn - weight category: 4 / worsted;
• Tapestry needle
• 2 Buttons - approx 1” (2.5 cm), or smaller (optional)
• Polyester stuffing - small amount for eyes
• 3.25 mm (D)
• 3.5 mm (E)
• 3.75 mm (F)
• 4.25 mm (G)
GAUGE: Work with hook 3.75 mm (F): 8 sc X 8 rows = 2” X 2” (5 X 5 cm) square.
• 0-3 mo: 3.5” (9 cm) sole
• 3-6 mo: 4” (10.2 cm) sole
• 6-9 mo: 4.5” (11.4 cm) sole
• 9-12 mo: 5” (12.7 cm) sole
• 12-18 mo: 5.5” (14 cm) sole
STYLE: These Double Sole baby booties can be finished with Romanian point lace straps or with Shoelaces. Both instructions are included in the pattern.
Copyright information: IraRott® patterns, images, & graphs are copyrighted, all rights are owned by IraRott Inc. Do not reproduce, share, or resell purchased patterns & featured images without written express permission from IraRott Inc.
Selling finished items: You are more than welcome to sell items made from IraRott® patterns; credit to the designer is greatly appreciated (example: Pattern from www.IraRott.com). IraRott® photos cannot be used for selling purposes or modified in any way.