Crazy for Color Cap
Skill Level: Intermediate
When working fair isle on double-pointed needles, keeping your tension can be a challenge. This five-shade toque is perfect practice.
Patons® Classic Wool DK Superwash™ (1.75 oz/50 g)
5 colors, 1 ball each
- Main Color (MC): #12630 (Pumpkin) 1 ball
- Contrast A: #12203 (Mallard Teal) 1 ball
- Contrast B: #12223 (Apple Green) 1 ball
- Contrast C: #12008 (Aran) 1 ball
- Contrast D: #12310 (Eggplant) 1 ball
- Set of five sizes 4 mm (US 6) and 3.5 mm (US 4) double-pointed knitting needles
- Stitch marker
Colorwork charts are provided in pdf download (July 2012).
Free membership is required for download. Minimum information requested.