Crochet Turkey Hat
This is the pattern for my adorable Turkey Hat, available in several sizes. It is the perfect photo prop for Fall and Thanksgiving!
This pattern is written in US terms.
This pattern begins with a magic circle (or magic ring). If you are not familiar with this technique, there are great tutorials online.
Sizing will vary depending on how tightly or loosely you crochet. Please check your gauge before starting this project.
• Size H (5.0mm) Crochet Hook
• Size I (5.5mm) Crochet Hook
• Size J (6.0mm) Crochet Hook
• Worsted Weight Yarn (I use Lily Sugar and Cream Cotton Yarn)
• Stitch Marker
• Tapestry Needle (for weaving ends)
• (2) 3/4” Buttons
• Needle and Thread