Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser is a luxurious rounded rectangular stole, perfect for a night out on the town. With an interesting stockinette and mesh design, it is fun to both knit and wear!
Errata: The wonderful cksunshine found the following error:
After switching to circular needles instructions for rounds 1-8 are given. It then states to repeat rounds 1-8 seventeen more times (163 total rounds) with 656 stitches on the needle after the last round.
The pattern should read:
Repeat rounds 1-8 seventeen times (163 total rounds from CO edge) with 656 stitches on the needle after the last round.
• 3 skeins Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere – 70% Superwash Merino, 20% Cashmere, 10% Nylon, ~400 yards per 4oz skein – shown in Blue Sulk
• US size 4 (3.5mm) DPNs
• US size 4 (3.5mm) 16” circular needle
• US size 4 (3.5mm) 32” circular needle
• 4 stitch markers (1 different than the rest)
• blocking wires and/or pins
• tapestry needle, for weaving in ends