Daphne Ann by Corrina Ferguson
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 36 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
For new buyers: To get the entire pattern not divided into clues, just download the pk0039-daphne-ann.pdf file
- This shawl is worked from the top down, starting at the neckline. It will be a little more than a half circle, so it will sit nicely on your shoulders. This shawl is NOT side-to-side.
- I’m using one skein Dream In Color Baby in Punky Fuschia and size 6 (4mm) needles. As with most lace, a semi-solid or solid color will show the patterning best. Baby has 700 yards to 113 grams (or 3.99 ounces). It is considered a lace weight, but I would really call it a light fingering.
- Discussion and support is still available on Ravelry in the PicnicKnits group.
- The knitting for this shawl is still divided into five clues, but it also comes as one long pdf.
- All clues will be provided in charted and written format. The pattern is test knit and tech edited.