Dayflower by E. J. Slayton
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 7 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Approx 8 inches wide x 52 inches long
- Plymouth Yarn Sakkie (fingering weight; 40% kid mohair/ 40% superwash merino/ 20% nylon; 437 yds/100g per skein): 1 skein ocean #0401
- Size 4 (3.5mm) needles or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch markers
- Stitch holder
- Approx 170 (5g) size 8/0 seed beads silverlined crystal AB #8-1001 by Miyuki
- Size 12 (1mm) steel crochet hook
- Bead needle or floss threader (if working with loose beads; not needed if working with pre-strung beads)
21 sts and 28 rows = 4 inches/10cm in
Lace pat (blocked).
Exact gauge is not critical for this project.