Delicate Lace Scarf
Skill Level: Challenging
From the description: Making this delicate piece is like learning to do two scarves in one lesson. The three-point beginning, with the pre-strung bead knitting and diamond pattern lacework, switches over to a simple open-work pattern with an easy bead-embroidered fringe. Make it as shown or fashion a whole scarf with one or the other pattern.
- Approximately 250yds (240m) of lace weight yarn
- 175 clear Swarovski crystals, 4mm in size
- 225 pearl-toned size 8 seed beads
- Fringe beads: 4g size 11 clear seed beads, 4g size 8 white seed beads, 4g size 15 white seed beads, 18 Swarovski crystals, 4mm in size, 18 pearls, 6mm in size
- beading needle and thread for fringe