Dirty Snow Stocking Cap
buy it now or visit pattern website
A free version is also available.
• Size 9, 5.5 mm Double Point Knitting Needles
• Size 8, 5.0 mm Double Point Knitting Needles
• 1 Skein Hayfield Aran with Wool, Shade 929 Glen Coe
• Darning Needle
• 4 Stitches x 7 Rows = 1” x 1” in Garter Stitch
• Fits up to a 23 inch circumference head comfortably.
• Cap is knit in the round from the crown to the brim.
• Repeat each row of the chart five times for each round of the cap.
• Rounds 37 through 40 are repeat rounds, they will be completed a total of ten times at the end of the cap.