Dodge Street Beanie by Robyn Devine
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 5 projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
© Casie Haley Photography
Dodge Street Beanie
This pattern is available as a free Ravelry download
Errata available: ravelry.com
This simple hat is great for knitters of any skill level, and works up fast to make an adorable and whimsical topper for any age!
- Instructions for three hat sizes – newborn, 0-3 months, and 3-6 months
- Photo tutorial for the Three Needle Bind-Off
- Permission to sell finished hats from this pattern!
- One skein I Love This Yarn! (100% acrylic; 355 yards/325 meters per 198 grams)
- US 9 / 5.5 mm 16” circular needle TWO size US 9 / 5.5 mm double-pointed needle (for three-needle bind off)
- Darning needle for weaving in ends.
16 sts = 4” in stockinette (row gauge unimportant)
newborn (0-3 months, 3-6 months)