Dorothy is only available through Ravelry as part of the ebook Jolie with Pointy Sticks.
Available as an individual pattern for $3.99.
Dorothy is an easy, fun to knit raglan shawl that never gets boring thanks to a series of changing textures and patterns. Starting with a textured slip stitch stripe and ending with a simple chevron lace, there’s always something new to look forward to as you knit. The raglan shape makes it easy to wear and drape. Bright and cheerful, this is a shawl that can see you through the whole year!
Width (measured along top edge): 50 inches
Height (measured from top center to bottom edge): 15 inches
- 219 yards Knit Picks Imagination Hand Painted Sock Yarn in BC (50% merino, 25% superfine alpaca, 25% nylon; 219 yds per 50g skein) Shown in color Castle Walls. Please note: I used all but a few yards of a full skein to knit the sample. You may wish to purchase an extra skein for safety’s sake.
- 350 yards Knit Picks Imagination Hand Painted Sock Yarn in FC (50% merino, 25% superfine alpaca, 25% nylon]; 219 yds per 50g skein) Shown in color Ruby Slippers OR
- 1 skein Knit Picks Stroll Tonal in BC (75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Nylon; 462 yards per 100g skein) Shown in Pearlescent and Kindling in Knit Picks photos
- 1 skein Knit Picks Stroll Tonal in FC (75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Nylon; 462 yards per 100g skein) Shown in Gypsy and Springtime in Knit Picks photos
- U.S. size 5 (3.75 mm) 32 inch (or longer) circular needle
- tapestry needle
- 4 stitch markers
22 sts/36 rows = 4 inches in stockinette st on size 5 needles