Dressed Up Bears
These adorable dressed up bears make a great gift for all ages! (The outfits also fit perfectly on 18” dolls such as American Girl.)
• Worsted weight yarn in colors of choice – (Bear: 260 yards; Cardigan or Pullover: 200 yards; small amount for snowflake embroidery)
• Crochet hook size H (5.0 mm)
• Safety eyes (2) – approx. 12mm
• Yarn or embroidery thread for bear nose – small amount
• Yarn needle & embroidery needle
• Button (optional)
Finished Size: approx. 19” long (12” seated)
Gauge: 4 sc & 4 rows = 1”
Skill Level: Intermediate
Stitches used for the bear includes - ch, sc, sc dec
Cardigans are made using ch, hdsl, hdc, fphdc, bphdc
Snowflake on pullover is embroidered using duplicate stitch. Pattern includes link to a video demonstrating this easy technique.
Pattern is written in standard American terms.