Drooping Dayflower Fingerless Lace Gloves
These lace gloves are designed to be knit totally in the round, with no seams. These gloves do have asymmetrical thumbs.
The lace is on the top of the hand, with seed stitch borders at the wrist, fingers and thumb. The palm of the hand is stockinette stitch.
Instructions include distribution of stitches on the 3 needles if you are using double point needles for the entire gloves. I knit my gloves with 9” round needles, and I know these gloves have been knit with the magic loop method. If you knit the glove with circular needles double point needles will still be required to finish the thumbs.
The pattern includes a list of alternate yarns I have used to knit these gloves.
• Fingering: Approximately 150 yards
• Stitch markers
• Darning needle
• Small amount of contrasting waste yarn
• US5(3.75mm) double point needles
• US5(3.75mm) circular needles (optional-length of knitting preference)
• 3 inches = 18 sts
• Basic lace
• Asymmetrical thumb
Additional Pattern Details:
• Includes Chart and chart instructions are also written out
• Detailed knitting instructions in a professionally designed layout
• Tested and edited
• Easy-to-read font, instructions, charts & diagrams
• File size: 687 KB
• A full page chart for each hand
• 6 pages, full color
For more information, see: http://www.heirloomgoods.com
Do you like my designs and want to join me on this journey? Please check out Heirloom Goods Knitters Ravelry group for discussing my patterns and for test knits. This group is where you can check out my MKALs.