After knitting a few beards from designs I found on this site, I realized they just weren’t exactly what I needed. I wanted something that would fit my face better, come up a bit higher on the cheeks, not gape around the mouth, and come up to cover my ears so that I could attach it to the inside of my favourite hat.
Here is the pattern - I really hope it makes sense! If there are any problems, please send me a message and I’ll correct it right away!
I have done two of these so far - the first one was using two strands of DK, and the second one with bulky (my modifications are listed below).
Use #8 needles (I used circulars, because that’s my preference)