Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 400 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Earflap Hat Pattern Generator
This pattern is available for free.
- Hand knit bottom to top in the round using circular needles and finished with double pointed needles.
- Fully shaped crown. (Instructions to make the top pointy are provided as an option).
- Double thickness over ears.
- Cute ear flaps -- optional!
- Pattern gives tips to make this into a head band.
- Optional braids at bottom. (not shown on website sample)
- You may vary the hat size to fit any head.
This hat pattern is generated after you provide the following information:
- Needle diameter used to knit your swatch
- Stitches per inch
- Rows per inch
- Head circumference
- Tightness factor