Easy iPad Sweater
Easy iPad Sweater is a fun and quick iPad cozy pattern that includes instructions for both the regular size iPad as well as a the newer iPad Mini.
The sample was made using Ewe Ewe Yarn’s Wooly Worsted, which feels great to knit with and comes in lots of bright, modern colorways--perfect for striping patterns.
- iPad = approx 8″ x 11″
- iPad Mini = approx 6″ x 9″
- 5 sts & 7 rws = 1″ in St st
- Worsted-weight yarn, shown in Wooly Worsted by Ewe Ewe* (100% Superwash Merino; 50g = 95 yds), using the following colors:
Color A = Chocolate, approx 58 (92) yds (1 skein)
Color B = Saffron, approx 20 (30) yds (1 skein)
Color C = Aquamarine, approx 28 (42) yds (1 skein)
Needles and Other Supplies:
- 16” / 41 cm circular knitting needle in size US 8 or size needed to obtain gauge
- 2 extra pairs of US 8 needles (either straights or circulars), used for 3 Needle BO Technique
- 1 stitch marker
- Tapestry needle or crochet hook to weave in ends