Elliot is a cosy unisex baby cardigan that starts with a bias bottom worked in 2 pieces of garter stitch with eyelet rows for an entertaining construction. From the bottom piece you pick up stitches and work the rest from the bottom-up.
Knitted in organic, soft, smooth and lovely hand-dyed merino, this will be a lovely treat for any baby (and for your fingers while you are knitting). There are options to make both a solid version and a two-coloured version.
Sizes: 3 months ((6 months) 12 months (18 months) 24 months)
Colourway: As shown in the photos: the single colour version (6 months) is knitted in colourway Sweet Caramel, and the two colour version (24 months) is knitted in colourways Marbles (MC) and Morticia (CC).
Other yarn suggestions:
- Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino (125m/50g)
- Papiput Sock yarn (400m/100g)
- Cascade 220 Superwash Sport
- Rosy Green wool (320m/100g)
- Debbie Bliss EcoBaby organic cotton (135m/50g)
- Kampes 2-ply (300 m/100 gr)
- Adriafil Kimera (135m/50g) 100% mercerised cotton