Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 219 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Fair Isle Yoke Cardigan
- 8 oz Shetland or 3 skeins “Homespun” for main color
- 1 oz of each of four harmonizing colours for yoke
- 1 24” circular needle #2 for welt
- 1 24” circular needle #4, or any size to give gauge above, for body and lower yoke
- 1 set sock needles #2, for cuffs and neck edge
- 1 16” circular needle #4, or any size to give above gauge for sleeves and upper yoke.
This pattern was first published in Newsletter #1, Fall 1958.
A child’s version of this sweater is available in Spun Out #4, $1, Schoolhouse Press. It was originally published in 1974 as Woolgathering #11.