Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 3 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Family Arans - Child's Sweater
- 27sts and 28rows = 4” (10cm) with 4.5 needles in pattern.
- Chest: 23-24.5-26-27.5” (58-62-66-70cm)
- Finished Chest: 26-28-30-32” (66-71-76-81cm)
- Length at centre back: 16-17-18-21” (41-43-46-53cm)
- Sleeve Seam: 10-11-12-14” (25-28-31-35cm)
- 10-12-15-18 50g balls
- Cable needle
Aran style pullover with round neck and raglan sleeves worked flat from bottom up.
Adult version is also available in this pattern.