Felted Tree Skirt by Patons
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
Felted Tree Skirt
This pattern is available for free.
This colorful tree skirt is felted and long-lasting. Shown in Patons Classic Wool.
- Main Color (MC): 7 balls Red
- Contrast A: 6 balls Green
- Contrast B: 6 balls Gold
- Contrast C: 6 balls Purple
- 5 buttons
- Size 4.5 mm (U.S. 6) knitting needles (hand-knit version)
- Bulky gauge knitting machine (machine-knit version)
- Hand-knit version: 20 stitches and 26 rows = 4 in. (10 cm) in stocking stitch.
- Machine-knit version: 20 stitches and 26 rows = 4 in. (10 cm) with approx. dial 2• machine knitting tension.
Diagram and stitching guide are included in pdf download (May 2009).