Inspired by the main character Feyre, from the Court of Thorns and Roses Series by Sarah J. Maas, this crescent shaped shawl embodies both the strength and softness, and the lightness and darkness always at play within Feyre. Relaxing to knit combinations of Stockinette stitch, Garter stitch and Slip Stitch Ribs combine to make a shawl filled with texture that’s fabulous for showing off your new favourite marled, tonal or hand dyed yarn!
BONUS: To help you visualize your own custom Feyre shawl, I’ve included FREE bonus Coloring Pages with every PDF pattern! I hope you have fun with these. I’m so excited to see “your” Feyre’s!
Use hashtag #feyreshawl on social media to share your projects!
Main Sample Shown:
Brooklyn Tweed Shelter (100% American Wool, 140yds/128m per skein) (worsted)
- 3 skeins in MC, shown in Newsprint, OR 390yds/357m of worsted weight yarn
- 3 skeins in CC, shown in Fossil, OR 345yds/315m of worsted weight yarn
Second Sample Shown:
Plucky Knitter Groovy (100% Goat - Cashmere Goat, 195yds/178m per skein) (aran)
- 3 skeins in MC, shown in Wanderlust
Plucky Knitter Oxford 2.0 (75% Wool - Merino, 25% Goat - Cashmere Goat, 430yds/393m) (fingering)
- 1 skein (held double with yarn below) in CC, shown in Hi-Ho Silver
Plucky Knitter Cashmere, Small Batch (100% Cashmere Goat, 280yds/256m per skein) (sport)
- 2 skeins in CC (held double with yarn above), shown in Small Batch 021 (approx 450yds/411m used)
12 sts and 16 rows = 4in/10cm in St st
5.00mm/US 8 - long circular recommended
Stitch markers - 2
Removable stitch marker
Blocking wires - optional
Approx 21in/53cm depth (measured at center of shawl), and 68in/172cm wingspan, from tip to tip, while laying in crescent shape with natural curve.