We can’t help but want to sip margaritas on the beach wearing these festive earrings in yummy colors.
AUNT LYDIA’S Classic Crochet Thread, size 10, solid colors: each approx 350yd/320m; shaded colors: each approx 300yd/274m (mercerized cotton)
For red/yellow/purple earrings:
- 1 ball #494 Victory Red (A)
- 1 ball #492 Burgundy (B)
- 1 ball #421 Goldenrod (C)
- 1 ball #458 Purple (D)
For yellow earrings:
* 1 ball #180 Dark Shaded Yellows (E)
Note: One ball of each color is sufficient to make many pairs of earrings.
- Two 2”(50mm) plastic Cabone rings
- Embroidery needle
- Two fishhook earring wires
- Beads, any desired (optional)
- Stitch marker (for yellow earrings)
- Yarn needle