An unusual beanie, using twist techniques on reverse stocking stitch background, creating a continuous lattice motif around the body.
Pattern is worked bottom up and is provided in both written and charted format.
Available as a kit directly from Jamieson & Smith.
- To fit size: 17 (20, 22) inches, 43.25 (51, 56) cm
- Finished size:14.5 (16.75, 19.25) inches, 36.75 (42.5, 48.75) cm
- 1 (2, 2) x 50g/96yds/90m Jamieson & Smith Shetland Aran
- Set 4.5mm DPNs
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers as necessary
- Gauge 18sts x 24rows to 10cm/4inches
- Knit and purl stitches
- Knitting in the round
- Increase & decrease techniques
- Basic cables techniques
Instructions are provided in both written and charted format.
PDF file size: 1.3MB, image res. 300DPI
Product code: WW128KFiligreeBeanie
Technical editors: Tana Pageler & Heather Murray
Do you need help with this pattern? We have a specific discussion thread in the Wormhead’s Hats group where you can ask any questions.