Finse the rabbit
This is a .pdf pattern, written in standard American crochet terms.
This is a very playful crochet rabbit. With his big feet he’s able to jump high! He’s very cheerful and makes a great toy or item of decoration. He can be considered as a new part of the ‘forest friends popkes series’.
He’ll also makes a great looking Easter bunny.
The pattern is easy and quick to crochet.
The crochet pattern contains:
- An intro with useful info.
- List of materials, tools and accessories needed.
- Brand and colour numbers of the needed yarn.
- A clear description of how to crochet and assemble the animal.
- Pictures to help getting everything right.
17 cm/6,7 inch when sitting.
2 colours of worsted weight yarn, embroidery thread, animal eyes, fiberfil and pellets are optional.
For fun, support, suggestions, crochet alongs, showing off and much more, please come and join us in the Son’s Popkes crochet animal group.
The pattern is for personal use only, so for yourself or as a gifts etc. I’m not okay with selling dolls made with my patterns.