Fire Truck by Melissa Harsh
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 20 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
This pattern is available as a free Ravelry download
Apologies everyone the pattern is once again below! Please let me know how the pattern works out for anyone who tries this!
Fire Truck Pattern
- Red worsted weight yarn (I used red heart)
- White worsted weight yarn
- Gray worsted weight yarn
- Black worsted weight yarn
- Small amounts of red and white felt
- A pair of googly eyes – or if you are making this for a smaller child you can crochet eyes.
- G hook (for the body of the fire truck)
- F hook for some embellishments
- Foam (this will help your fire truck maintain shape – however fiberfill will also work!
- Glue gun!
Gauge is not essential to this project.